Stop In and Say Hi.

Moderator: Officers

Stop In and Say Hi.

Postby mogrith » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi,

I'm the guy behind Mogrith and Aranorthalion. On LOTRO most Evenings and check this board several times during the day.

Try the user control panel to update info on yourself. Try the LOTRO Green style fir the board.
Yoinks and Away! -Daffy Duck

Aranorthalion Rune-keeper
Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Re: Stop In and Say Hi.

Postby Melaeniel » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 am

Hello Kin,

Melaeniel/ Melloniel in Kin
Melaeniel- Kin Quartermaster
Recently engaged :D

Kin is family to me. I love LOTR. I've read the books 7 times. Seen the movies at least 3x each.
And no my love does not play LOTR (he sticks to racing games mostly).
Work at home on another computer at home so online a lot :lol:

Started playing Dec. 2011
Last edited by Melaeniel on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melaeniel - 100 Hunter - Explorer - Special Request Craft Resource Gatherer
Mellolass - Champ - Armorer / Melloniel - Hntr - Woodsman
Mellonriel / Kareena
Kareenia / Gwendolann / Venus /
Petalgem / Arrowleaf / Melalin / Mellondal /Celtsola
Melaeniel
Officer

Postby Taffy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

hi just registered and it is really nice forum here i like and i ll keep checking on it :D also I owe Taffy/runekeeper, Megal/hunter and Vamwolf/minstrell ..
Taffy, Lvl 100 RuneKeeper..Historian the Veteran
Megal, Lvl 100 Hunter.. Tailor
Vamwolf, Lvl 86 Minstrel.. woodsman
Faergaraf, Loremaster..Farm and cook
Vamgal lvl 86 Guardian..weaponsmith
Vamprincess, lvl 66 Warden..Jeweler
Taffy
Officer

Postby moomint49 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:03 am

Greets Kin. :D

This be Catheriel :P
alts include:
Cathdel, my weaponsmith Captain. say hi if you meet her she's a riot and likes to shout a lot 8-)
Barblod, my testing ground who proved for me that Elves make better hunters anyday. :shock:
Lennel, my jeweler who's nimble fingers will adorn me with adamant amendments :o

i've tried on a number of occasions to bring in a significant other to play as well,
sitting at lvl 1 in Achet and doubtful that will ever change. oh well i guess it's not for everyone. :|

I've been playing LOTR for about 2 months and have never seen anything quite so amazingly put together. :roll:

i like to :lol: and :o and :oops: easily, and like to use :arrow: icons to express myself, otherwise just :?:
I think this forum is a great :idea: Hi Calillas

Congratulations Mel on the engagement :D
Thank you mogrith for that link to the excel Traits tracker 8-) Nice piece of work that.

~ Not quite done yet ~
moomint49
Kin Member

Postby mogrith » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 am

i've tried on a number of occasions to bring in a significant other to play as well,
sitting at lvl 1 in Achet and doubtful that will ever change. oh well i guess it's not for everyone.

My So and I made it to lvl 4 and she has no desire to try again. We did play the x-box LOR games in Co-op together. But she could not get into LOTO.

Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Postby mogrith » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am

Taffy wrote:hi just registered and it is really nice forum here i like and i ll keep checking on it :D also I owe Taffy/runekeeper, Megal/hunter and Vamwolf/minstrell ..

Ah I missed that Vamwolf is yours also...

this can be a handy reference for alts either put it in sig or in profile.

I think it's good to know but but if you are role playing you may want to keep alts separate and don't wan't kin asking about alt A when you are online as B

Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi all,

My main is Gano (L39 hobbit Warden) and Dreng (L31 Man Burglar).

I've been playing for about a year & a half, initially on Arkenstone, but had too many problems getting groups for things, even after trying out a few kins.

I initially decided to give the kin a shot with Dreng, after talking with Calillas for awhile, and while haven't been in the kin for that long, I'm happy to be a part of it.

Since initially joining, I realized I was logging in with my warden 90% of the time, so figured I should admit that's my main, and Talitha was kind enough to add Gano...

See y'all in game... :)
Last edited by Chris on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main: Gano, Hobbit Warden. Explorer
(It's just plain cool to watch a Hobbit Warden kick an orc in the junk. You know I'm right.)
Alt: Dreng, Man Burglar. Historian
Chris
Kin Member

Postby Talitha » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi everyone...

My main is obviously Talitha, and I no longer have any other toons, as they were deleted. I may play more than one again at some point again, though. Here's a little information...

• Talitha - Elf Hunter, lvl 75, mastered at Westfold tier in forester, woodworker, and farmer

I've been trying a little to get my son to play, who has shown some interest as he's also a LOTR fan. But...he's only 14 at the moment, so X-Box is still his main game system. He may play sooner or later.

I also own and pay for the server, so I hope you like your stay here on the web site and the forums. I'm hoping to have the main web site done soon (it's almost there), but work has kept me from doing much on it lately.
Talitha
Officer

Postby Calillas » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

As I'm sure you're aware I am Calillas Moonshadow, daughter of Calenarod, sister of Calenlaer, The Lady of Moonshadow and leader of this kinship. I'm happy to see people starting to join this forum as we've been talking about it for some time amongst the officers. I like to roleplay a bit even within the kin, which is why I created a fairly comprehensive backstory for this character. As such Melaeniel and Aarelle are my in-game daughters.

As someone who truly enjoys LOTR I have a fairly strong knowledge of Middle Earth and some of the languages it contains. As I'm sure some of you have noticed I name all my equipment in Sindarin, and although my char name was randomly generated I discovered it's Quenya for Light Leaf, making my Sindarin name Caladlasse.

My, I'm going off on a tangent again. Anyway I hope to have many wonderful discussions with all of you here. I have several alts in the kin but I'd prefer not to name them as it is nice to just play as a member and not the boss all the time. Calenlaer (Warden) is me as I've made it no secret, but I have another one too.

Also I have Glirenduin (Minstrel) who is the leader of our all girl sub kinship, the purpose of that kinship being for female members of the kin to have a place to put an alt or two and relax amongst our fellow sisters-in-arms. That kin will also buy the last kin house in the neighborhood when it reaches Rank 7.

Hope to talk with you all again soon.
"I may not agree with what you have to say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it."

Calillas Moonshadow, Lvl 100 Hunter
Bethilien Lvl 100 Rune-keeper
Glirenduin, Lvl 42 Minstrel
Caleya, Lvl 100 Burglar
Eluloth, Lvl 42 Captain
Calillas
Kin Leader

Postby blackwinter173 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

Hi all KIn members, im behind Blackblack- weaponsmith champion in our kin :) , have seen the movies many times ( dont remember how many :D ) and played many games about LOTR
just joined the kin 5 months ago and really love it, hope i can help other members with crafting mats, and if u need help with quests which near my lvl pls pm me ingame or send me a mail :D
blackwinter173
Kin Member

Next

Return to General Kin Discussions