Stop In and Say Hi.

Moderator: Officers

Re: Stop In and Say Hi.

Postby Belrodost » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:15 pm

hey mog! haven't seen you on in a while. finally got my account activated :D and gratz on the marriage mela! haven't been on in a while, i wanna get this site going again!! noone really posts anymore, remember this is where we can show new and fun pics and such! i will become lvl 85 in 5 months, (probably) and destroy the creeps :twisted: :3
Belrodost
Kin Member

Postby mogrith » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Been having probs logging on. been spening time with new pet bird and watching netflix and DVDs .
Yoinks and Away! -Daffy Duck

Aranorthalion Rune-keeper
Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Postby Belrodost » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Hope the login problem gets fixed soon, and awesome on the new pet bird! :D
Belrodost
Kin Member

Postby Glen59 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 am

Greetings one and all. I'm the guy behind Skorfaril, and the troupe of 4 additional alts. :) If my avatar submission worked, my beard's a little greyer, and considerably longer, but that's about the only change. (yes, I'm a blacksmith irl) I dont have a new pic. When I do, I'll update.

Some of you know me from helping me, or being helped by me. Most know me by my bad jokes. :)

I would like to suggest that the raid schedule module, be updated with an email bot to notify folks of a posting or update of a skraid. I believe it would cause the scheduler to see more use, and the website to gain traffic.

I've played the game, off and on, for 2 and a half years. More off than on as you can see from my levels. This kin has changed the game from being ok, to being great. I wish I'd met ya'll sooner, but I'm truly glad I'm with you now.
The servers back up, so I'll see you there. Good hunting and take care. :)

addendum;
ok, server is not back up, only teasing with the updates working, but login failing, now. Guess I'll go work on configuring my new unix server that I've been putting off. Hope to see ya'll soon.....
Skorfaril, hunter, metalsmith, main; Otvid, champion, armorer, alt; Thidimli, minstral, woodworker, alt; Olnell, burglar, tinker, alt; Tarlagorn, lore master, scholar, alt;
Glen59
Kin Member

Postby mogrith » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 pm

After being gone for a long time I'm re-installing LOTRO.

The thing I like best was being with Kin so looking forward to seeing you all again and some of you for the first time.

100 level now got a long way to go to max out now. Nice
Yoinks and Away! -Daffy Duck

Aranorthalion Rune-keeper
Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Postby Utinni » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 pm

stopping by to say "HI"! :)

i have a few toons

i've been playing the game shortly before the inception of free-to-play. i have westemnet master crafters in woodworking, metalsmith, weaponsmith, tailor, and jeweler. i have experience with most of the raids, instances, and epic battles and i really enjoy this particular aspect of the game. i have also spent time in the ettenmoors, with my burg nearly at rank 7, my hunter at rank 5 and my lore-master at nearly the same rank.

the most important thing i like is interacting with my fellow kinsfolk and helping out whenever i can.

and that's about it. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Utinni on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obfuscatory and Abstruse Nomenclature™
Utinni
Kin Member

Finally Stopping In

Postby vicobi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Okay, so I've been with the kin a while and am finally introducing myself (although some of you know me already).

I'm ViCoBi, a lvl100 Elven Hunter. I'm also Sunstone, a lvl100 Hobbit Burglar. Sometimes I'm Goledid, a lvl67 Elven Guardian. On special occasions I'll be Amatae, lvl71 Elven RuneKeeper. When the mood strikes me I'll be Gaethiel, lvl61 Elven LoreMaster. And when I'm feeling bearish, I'm Bernia, lvl28 Beoring.

Turn Ons: Hanging with my HoMies, killing stuff
Turn Offs: LAG, snooty people
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Color: Green
Measurements: Don't know, you wanna measure a bear? :lol:
    Tacca - 115 Hobbit Burglar
    Vicobi - 115 Elf Hunter
    Amatae - Elf RuneKeeper
    Gaethiel - Elf LoreMaster
    Dustrier - Elven Champion
    Twidgit - Woman Captain
vicobi