Stop In and Say Hi.

Moderator: Officers

Re: Stop In and Say Hi.

Postby Kyrrian » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello Kin,

I just joined tonight, Kyrrian a 57 Hunter/Historian as my main. I recently completed my my degree and will have more time to play. I've played other MMOs and used to be a high end raider in those games, but here in LOTRO I'm just taking my time and enjoying the journey. I have alts for each class, but most them are around 20. If I can be of assistance with anything please let me know.
Kyrrian
Kin Member

Postby Brunhelen » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Hail, kinmates! Well met!

I have a total of 5 toons (all on Imladris), two of which are members of the kin:

Brunhelen - Lvl 50 hunter/explorer (my main toon)
Keteren - Lvl 23 warden/woodsman

My other alts are:
Skellgor - Lvl 36 guardian/tinker
Galadwin - Lvl 35 champion/armourer
Fredgerd - Lvl 35 minstrel/historian

With my collection of toons, I'm fairly self sufficient. But it is much more fun with others around. Thanks, Calillas for inviting me into the family! It has been a joy so far!

Cya in game!
Brunhelen
Kin Member

Postby mogrith » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome and thanks for the post.
Yoinks and Away! -Daffy Duck

Aranorthalion Rune-keeper
Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

Postby Dolenaglar » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Greetings!

I am Dolenaglar, which in Sindarin means Hidden Glory. I'm a level 52 hunter who enjoys exploring all the world has to offer, and I'm not in a hurry to level up. I have alts, mostly on other servers, but I mostly don't mix my toons. I'm very interested in fellowships, especially for any of the dungeons near level 50 that are spread through the original game.

I'm also a Supreme Woodsman, so if you need any woodworking or farming done, please let me know. If I'm not in the middle of something, I'm always happy to provide a lift around the world as well.

See you all in game!
Dolenaglar
Kin Member

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome folks.

My past experience says 50 seems to be where grouping picks up for me, so I'd say you're in a good spot Dolenaglar. :)

Suppose that's a good thing. I'm only up to level 42 (Warden) atm, and haven't got much real "tankability" yet. I tried helping a 5 man GB Thadur attempt, but could NOT get a hold of aggro well enough. Didn't help that my internet router apparently was having problems, and ended up losing connectivity. Should have a replacement going today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting back in game to try to get to 50 and get better tools & more grouping chances. If warden class wasn't so enjoyable to me, I'd have Guardian envy right now.

That said, I do have a Tomb of Elendil (Level 40) instance/quest to do sometime if anyone is interested or needs the same one...
Main: Gano, Hobbit Warden. Explorer
(It's just plain cool to watch a Hobbit Warden kick an orc in the junk. You know I'm right.)
Alt: Dreng, Man Burglar. Historian
Chris
Kin Member

Postby beohippuswulf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

just registered on this site today. My main is Beohippuswulf lvl 45 champion and alt is Wizenheimer lvl 30 burg.

One of my sons got me started on LOTRO in Jan, of this year. Ironically, he now has no time for it and/or has lost interest.

Being a huge LOTR fan, I love this game. However, it's the witty/inane/funny/and occasionally helpful :D chatter on the kin channel that makes the game really enjoyable.
Beohippuswulf - champ, human - Armsman
Mallard - Mini, elf - Armorer
Wizenheimer - burg, hobbit - Tinker
Beostillblood - cappy, human - Explorer
Daehthis - Warden, elf, Woodsman
beohippuswulf
Officer

Postby musicsynced » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm

just stopping in to say hi, I own Musickiel-Hunter who is my main as well as my alternate Musickriel-Minstrel who i added for the purpose of having another healer within the kin.
musicsynced

Hello

Postby Jazira » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:43 am

Hello everyone! I’ve been in the kin for a bit now and I think it’s about time I introduce myself. I have two active members in our Kin – Jazira, my Hunter main, and Angielle, my Runekeeper alt. I also have an alt in our sister Kin – Acala SilverStar, a Loremaster which I mainly use at the moment for cooking.
I am currently 27 years old and live on the east coast of Florida with my husband and my son. We enjoy playing LOTRO and when you see me or my husband, who plays a Captain named Ragnoff (and has a Guardian alt named Drakoin), you can pretty much bet that we are playing together. My son also plays casually and has a Captain in the Kinship named Kihando.
I am really enjoying playing around on LOTRO. I’ve read the books several times, and the movies are incredibly well done. I’ve always been into MMORPGs, starting with Ultima Online, Starcraft, and Diablo back in the day. Since then I've played a little Morrowind and DDO. I was also in the top raiding guild on my server in World of Warcraft, which I considered to be tons of fun. I also enjoy reading fantasy books, and RA Salvatore and Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman are some of my favorites.
I’m enjoying being in the Kin, you guys are great. Thanks for having me :D
Jazira
Kin Member

Postby Cuth » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi All!

I never really done one of these introductions before, so i don't know how to start....lol. Anyway, I have a couple of characters on the server of Imladris, one of, Cuthillil, is in the kin. Some of my other ones are Danhilleth and Dulindia. The other characters I have, I don't really play them that much. For my personal life, I am a high school student. So you, might find me more active on weekends than on weekdays. (I just turned 15 today :D) I also wanted to say that I am so glad to be a part of such a great kin in the server. Am really enjoying everyone in the kin and have no complaints what so ever.

I think that will conclude my introduction, lol
See you guys in game!

Cuth
Cuth
Kin Member

Postby mogrith » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

beohippuswulf wrote:just registered on this site today. My main is Beohippuswulf lvl 45 champion and alt is Wizenheimer lvl 30 burg.

One of my sons got me started on LOTRO in Jan, of this year. Ironically, he now has no time for it and/or has lost interest.

Being a huge LOTR fan, I love this game. However, it's the witty/inane/funny/and occasionally helpful :D chatter on the kin channel that makes the game really enjoyable.

Ya got me! I saw this today and did not :oops: notice year.

Happy anniversary kinda
Yoinks and Away! -Daffy Duck

Aranorthalion Rune-keeper
Mogrith Captain
mogrith
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Kin Discussions