Not dead, just not around

Moderator: Officers

Not dead, just not around

Postby vicobi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Maybe some of you have noticed I haven't been around lately. Things have gotten a bit much for me to handle in real life and I just don't have the focus or ability to focus of late. (Today marks 2 weeks I've been trying to post this, thankfully cut and paste might make this easier.)

Some of you know my dog died several weeks ago. What I never mentioned is she was my therapy dog, she helped me get through serious bouts of depression. When medication didn't help, she did. That coupled with other situations has made things difficult. I've tried to come back to the game but I just can't focus enough to stay long.

Just know I think about y'all every day and hope to be back soon. If you need to contact me, I'm at vicobi at Yahoo .com, but I go several days without checking mail.

Things will get better, I just have to wait it out. All of this has been very difficult for Wulfrey. He has enough problems right now and this is not helping, so be really nice to him if he makes it on. I don't think he realized how much help Ginger had been for me and it's a role he can't fill.

*hugs*
Vi
vicobi
Officer

Re: Not dead, just not around

Postby Rimoborn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Take your time and we will be glad to see you when you can make it online in the game.

Take care.
Rimoborn
Officer

Postby beohippuswulf » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Very sorry for your loss.

I have some close family that have their own bouts with depression, so I can relate in some way to your situation. Take care, and know that you have a caring (if somewhat dysfunctional ;) ) online family waiting for your eventual return.
Beohippuswulf - champ, human - Armsman
Mallard - Mini, elf - Armorer
Wizenheimer - burg, hobbit - Tinker
Beostillblood - cappy, human - Explorer
Daehthis - Warden, elf, Woodsman
beohippuswulf
Officer

Postby Andvien » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 pm

*HUGS* We miss you but take care of yourself! Perhaps volunteer at the local humane society? There's lots of dogs that could use your expertise.
Andvien
Officer

Return to General Kin Discussions