There are multiple ways that you can to join an event that someone else has already scheduled:
- The Raids Today box on the right hand side of every page on this web site.
- The Future Raids box, also on the right hand side of every page.
- The Raid Calendar. Click on Raid Calendar in the upper menu to see this page.
In either of these areas, you can click on the event name. A box with more information about the event will be shown on your screen.
If you do not wish to join, simply close the box by clicking on the X in the upper right corner.
If you wish to join, follow these steps:
- You will see two tabs just below the event description. The first is Attendants, which lists those that have already joined. The second tab is Signup, which allows you to join.
- NOTE: Adding toon information to your profile lets the software know WHO is joining. So, if you have not added a toon into your user profile, you will not see the Signup tab. For more information about doing this, see Associating Toons to Your User Profile.
- Attendance (Required)
- If you can make the event, and plan on joining, choose Attending.
- If you can make the event, but know you will log in after the event starts, choose Late.
- Do NOT choose Not Attending during the signup. If you can't make it, do not fill out the form. If you join, then later find out you can not make the event, you can update your status to Not Attending at that time.
- Role (Required)
- Choose the role you wish to be within the event. Common roles are Healer, Tank, and Support, though we do have more options. These role options may be modified over time to better describe the roles that we use within a fellowship.
- Character (Required)
- If you have more than one toon, each can be added to your user profile. Choose which toon will take part in the event.
- Comment (Optional)
- An optional comment to the event planner. Remember EVERYONE can see this comment. Follow the same rules here as you would in the forum.